Online Dating for the Computer Shy – a step-by-step guide for computer beginners
This instructional video has been designed to provide computer beginners a gentle and low key introduction to joining and using an online dating web site.
This computer help DVD provides visual demonstrations and step-by-step instructions to get you (or your “computer shy” friends) up to speed as quickly as possible with online dating.
The viewer is taken on a guided tour of an online dating web site and shown how to set up their online dating profile, upload their online dating photos, browse for prospective matches, and how to safely communicate with their prospective matches via email.
The popular online dating website Match.com is used for visual demonstrations but the procedures that we cover in this instructional DVD will apply to other online dating web sites as well.
NOTE: This instructional DVD can be watched on Televisions with DVD players and on computers which have DVD Drives.
This DVD also provides the viewer with an introduction to computer basics, web / internet basics and web based email (Gmail). Therefore no previous computer experience is required.
In addition to discussing and demonstrating the basic computer operations involved in online dating, this computer help DVD also covers: how to use a desktop computer mouse; how to use a notebook computer mouse; web form basics; world wide web basics; and web based email.
FREE DVD UPDATES
This online dating computer help video never gets out of date! Free updates to this DVD will be available at www.computershy.com
‘ONLINE DATING FOR THE COMPUTER SHY’ TABLE OF CONTENTS
– How to use a computer mouse (both desktop and notebook computer “mice” are covered)
– How to use a web browser (Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox are used in this instructional DVD)
– Web form basics (provides a foundation for both online dating websites and web-based email)
– How to set up an email account to use for online dating (Gmail is used for the visual demonstrations)
– Introduction to online dating websites
– How to set up your online dating “profile”
– How to subscribe to an online dating web site
– Online dating website basic operations
– How to “upload” your online dating photos
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Help for the Computer Shy founder Michael Gorzka has been teaching “computer shy” adults how to use personal computers (both Macs & PCs) and various software & Internet applications since 1997. He has incorporated what he has learned from his teaching experiences into his computer help DVDs and manuals.”
This product is manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com’s standard return policy will apply.
List Price: $ 24.97