Nicholson Triangular Slim Taper Hand File With Ergonomic Handle, Single Cut, American Pattern, 6″ Length (Pack of 6)
- American pattern taper file, slim, ergonomic handle
- Made for filing saws with 60 degree angle teeth
- Triangular shape, single cut
- Edges set and cut for filing gullets between saw teeth
- Tapers slightly towards the point
Cooper Hand Tools, a division of Cooper Industries, Inc., manufactures and markets many well-known brands of hand tools, chain, and electronic soldering products, including Campbell (R) chain, Crescent (R) brand wrenches and pliers, Lufkin (R) measuring tools, Nicholson (R) files and saws, Plumb (R) hammers, H.K. Porter (R) bolt cutters, Weller (R) soldering products, and Wiss (R) snips. Headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, Cooper Hand Tools has manufacturing facilities in 16 international locations, and has approximately 4,400 employees worldwide.
Single set of parallel, diagonal rows of teeth, single-cut files are often used with light pressure to produce a smooth surface finish or to put a keen edge on knives, shears or saws.
List Price: $ 6.99