How do I find a relationship therapist?

Question by RockiesFan: How do I find a relationship therapist?
I’ve been having symptoms of depression over a broken/messy relationship. I want to go see a therapist but I don’t know how to pick a good one for me. I looked up the in-network providers for my insurance plan, but there are many psychologists in my area. How do I know which one is good? And are there specific relationship specialists, and if so how do I know?

Thanks for your help.

Best answer:

Answer by Invalid User
If Your Relationship Is Already Over It Is Kind Of Late For That… What You Need Is A Psychologist To Shrink Your Head To Find Out If You Were The Main Reason Of Your Failed Relationship Or If It Was The Other Way Around… Just Go To One And Find Out If This Is The Right One Or Not.

What do you think? Answer below!