divorced women needs ue help?

Question by Ashley: divorced women needs ue help?
hello, im a divorces women and i have 3 kids who are citizens but im not and i don’t have a green card, i have been here legally and i want to know if i can get a green card or anything through them. i tried applying for a green card but i was denied any help would be greatly appreciated thanks =]

Best answer:

Answer by box of rain
Hire an attorney.

What do you think? Answer below!

Comments are closed.