Divorce Advice?

Question by rikulover69: Divorce Advice?
I need some advice. I need to know how to get a divorce from my ex without him. B/c he will not send the papers back.

Best answer:

Answer by gabs
talk to your lawyer (if you go to court i think the judge can just rule for the divorce -since he never returned the papers)

Give your answer to this question below!