Become a Certified Personal Trainer: Surefire Strategies to Pass the Major Certification Exams, Build a Strong Client List, and Start Making Money
Your complete preparation guide for a successful career in personal training
Training authority Robert Wolff walks you through the most important subject areas you need to pass certification, get started, and succeed as a personal trainer. Become a Certified Personal Trainer will guide you through the entire certification process, providing sample questions for each of the top exams and also offering much-needed advice about the business side of the job and beyond.
Become a Certified Personal Trainer shows you:
- An inside look into the top organizations and how they would train you
- How to approach assessments and protocols for working with specific body types
- Psychology you need to know about clients and ways to modify their behavior
- Basics on nutrition, supplementation, and weight management
- Physical preparation in and out of the gym
- The training and business mistakes others make and how to avoid them
- Business lessons including finding clients, making yourself stand out from the competition, and creating a mindset for success
Whether becoming a trainer is your dream job or you’re already in the field, Robert Wolff provides the tools you need to give you and your clients the best chance at success.
Robert Wolff, Ph.D., is a former editor of Muscle & Fitness and has worked with the world’s biggest bodybuilding and fitness stars, including fitness legends Arnold Schwarzenegger and Evander Holyfield. Wolff is the author of numerous books including Bodybuilding 101; Robert Wolff’s Book of Great Workouts; Home Bodybuilding; The Knockout Workout with Mia St. John; and Dr. Robert Wolff’s Great Body, Great Life Program. He lives in New York City.
List Price: $ 21.95